Your smile, your success!
A beautiful smile with healthy teeth is an investment in health, higher quality of life and more chances of success. In early March 2016, we opened our clinic in Thon, in northern Nuremberg (Kieferorthopädie Nürnberg DR. JAMRA | DR. SABBAGH), located on the ground floor of the Schöller-Family-Foundation building. Our certified professional qualification entitles us to use the designation:
Specialists in Orthodontics
Our goal is to achieve a functional yet aesthetically pleasing result in a timely and affordable manner, without tooth extraction or oral surgery, where possible, and using the latest equipment and techniques (including our own inventions and patents).
Our consultation times are both school and work friendly, so why not make an appointment now!
You and your children (privately insured) are always welcome and you can rely on our in-depth knowledge, experience and know-how.
We will achieve your optimum smile with comprehensive advice and the use of information tailored to individual case treatment. We cover the entire spectrum of modern orthodontics from:
- Modern computer-aided diagnosis.
- Modern digital radiography (reduced radiation exposure).
- Early detection and treatment of tongue malfunctions, open mouth posture and unfavorable development of the jaw.
- Loose (removable) brace (functional orthopaedics e.g. Bionator).
- Fixed brace (standard or self-ligating, such as the Damon-System) - can be tooth-coloured.
- Bracketumfeldversiegelung (Kariesprophylaxe).
- Almost invisible brace (Invisalign, Orthocaps).
- Invisible brace (Lingualtechnik), made possible due to the fact that it is internally bonded.
- SUS² Sabbagh Universal Spring to avoid tooth extraction or surgery, or as a replacement for the unreasonable and dreaded clasps (headgear). See paper Stiftung Warentest "KFO", page 93.
- Long-term stabilization and retention treatment results.
- Treatment of CMD syndrome or TMJ pain and the associated headache / migraine through means of an "aqua splint" - a water-filled self-adjusting splint.
- Treatment of snoring, sleep apnea or irregularities with the SUS²-snoring guard.
- If necessary, surgical correction of jaw misalignment in adulthood.
- Temporary orthodontic mini-screws for controlling the movement of teeth.
Modern Orthodontics for Children & Adults
By continuously optimizing our treatment methods, regular training and a patient friendly environment, we intend to develop our position as one of the leading orthodontic practices for you.